JOIN MICKELOVER GOLF CLUB
What's in it for you!
1) Membership at Mickleover Golf Club with access 7 days a week to the golf course via the booking system and clubhouse for a drink, meal or relax on the balcony overlooking the wonderful parkland course and enjoy the preferential Member bar rates!
2) An official CONGU Handicap, so you can enter club competitions or play in Open events at other courses around the UK
3) Each round will have a points value based on time of year, day and time*
4) Free game analysis when you join to help point you in the right direction!
5) Play at other courses that participate in the 'MGC Reciprocal Scheme' at a significantly reduced green fee
6) Receive a County Card which offers preferential green fee rates at hundreds of courses around the UK that participate in the scheme
Mickleover Flexible Membership Scheme - TELL ME MORE!
Flexible Golf Membership
• Are you too busy to justify the time or investment for a (traditional) Full Golf Club Membership?
• Would you like the benefits of being a Member, priority tee booking, club competitions, free practice or book a lesson with a PGA Professional?
• Do you like the idea of enjoying a drink or meal in a relaxed clubhouse or perhaps attend social events?
• Have you ever played or would like to play at Mickleover Golf Club?
• If you answer YES to these questions then read on to learn more the Mickleover Golf Club Flexible Membership!
"I was a totally committed full member 20 years ago, then moved to Derbyshire and left my home club of 25 years. Due to work and family commitments I don't play a lot, so the Flexible Membership is perfect for my adhoc games. I always enjoy the course and everyone is so friendly!" James Pare - 8 Handicap
"I started with the flexible membership, loved the fact that I had a bona-fide club handicap so that I could enter competitions at other clubs. The more competitions I played the more confident I got and soon moved up to full membership! It was the 'try before you buy' that I liked, and it worked!!" Neil King - 12 Handicap
"Tim and the team are so responsive and helpful. It helped me get back into Golf after a back injury and I find the course is not too long so suits my game. Tough finish 16, 17 and 18 - everyone is so friendly." Jonathan Archer - 22 Handicap
Mickleover Golf Club was formed in 1923 and has being a thriving club for almost 100 years hosting many county & regional championships.
The course is a mature parkland style and offers a real challenge to golfers with tight drives and quick greens meaning accuracy rather than distance is paramount. The four Par 3’s offer a stern test for golfers of all abilities. The friendly clubhouse is a perfect place to enjoy a post-game drink or bite to eat with lovely views over the finishing hole and beyond.
The Members are now planning for the centenary celebrations in 2023 and seeing in the special landmark in style!